First of all, HELLO, and thank you for visiting my site!
The reason this site exists is to help people work through things that seem too hard to work through alone. We all go through times in our lives when we have to work through something that feels hopeless or overwhelming. That’s where I come in. Please give me a call. What have you got to lose.
Some Common Areas Of Need
- Awareness – becoming conscious of the destructive behaviors and patterns
- Acknowledgment – admitting that you need to change the behaviors and patterns
- Choice – actively making a decision to change the behaviors and patterns
- Strategy – creating a realistic plan
- Commitment – taking action, aided by external accountability
- Celebration – rewarding yourself for succeeding
Do I Need Therapy?
Maybe, maybe not. Waking up in the morning and facing another day can sometimes be overwhelming. Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness can be almost too much to bear. It is important for you to know you are not alone and that there is a way through if you just reach out and ask for help. Seeking therapy is one of the ways to do that.
Things That Are Sometimes Too Hard To Work Through Alone
- Lose of a job
- Job stress
- Financial struggles
- Parenting issues
- Life transitions
- Birth of a child
- Children leaving home
- Losing parents
You may be experiencing:
- Low energy levels
- Sleep problems
- Panic attacks
Any of these things usually can cause relationship challenges and therapy can be helpful for people seeking healing and growth in difficult times. Therapy can equip you with skills to manage your feelings and behaviors in a more constructive way and get better results. Using these skills allows you to respond to life rather than reacting or feeling controlled by it.
If you are ready to get started, set up an appointment now. What have you got to lose?